Talent Strategy’s Accounting and Finance division has teamed up to assist in the recruitment of a Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager position.
Talent Strategy is a professional search firm specializing in the Banking, Engineering, Skilled Trades, Building Materials, and Accounting & Finance industries. Having direct work experience in our industries, and over 50 years of combined professional search and recruiting experience, our recruiters are experts in their arena.
It is our commitment to partner with the best and the brightest, not only the most readily available candidates on the market. Our expertise and knowledge in each industry allows us to be an effective partner, and our clients continually choose Talent Strategy because of the outstanding caliber of candidates we recruit on their behalf.
- Complies and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions
- Analyze actual manufacturing costs and prepares periodic report comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Audits contracts, orders and vouchers and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement
- Installs, modifies, documents and coordinates implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures, including budget preparation
Required Work Experience/Skills
Job Type: Full time
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- 3+ years of related experience-or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Automotive industry experience
- Working knowledge of MS office