Shift: Monday- Friday (3PM-12AM)
- Provides first level IT support for all end-users via telephone, email or chat.
- Troubleshoots and resolves hardware, software and voice/data communication systems issues.
- Escalates calls when appropriate.
- Writes concise, informative service tickets.
- Follows up on all tickets in a timely manner and pursues issues through to resolution.
- Requires experience using ticketing systems and writing technical support reports and documentation.
- Must possess broad knowledge and proficiency with popular operating systems, application software, desktop and laptop computers, printers and networks.
- May lead Junior Resources.
- 2-5 Years of Experience
- Experience with proprietary software
- Office 365 experience
- Network printing troubleshooting experience
- Octa IT sourcing experience
- General troubleshooting knowledge
- High level customer service skills
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.