Inventory Control Specialist
- Manage the weekly stock level report for all warehouses once a week on Mondays.
- Insure Warehouses have proper supply of marketing labels per business unit
- Check IDOC’s twice a day for errors and correct when needed.
- Own resolving CDB help requests from 3PLs
- Stress test 3PL’s WMS systems to insure QI controls are functioning
- Warehouse inventory control, proper containment of outliers, and deep diving EDI fails to discover root cause
- Collaborate with 3PLs IT and operations to promote inventory control efficacies.
- Have stock comparison meetings with each 3PL once a week to assist with cleaning the stock comparison report.
- Manage the stock comparison report KPI twice a week on Monday’s and Fridays.
- Virtual plant and shipping point scrubs and checks.
- Work with 3PLs to provide with timely MSCFs and DSR entries.
- Assist 3PLs with stock adjustments in WMS
- Correcting CDB data of tires serialization
- Collaborate with worldwide producers regularly to promote accountability and proper execution of order origination for NA market to prevent CDB gaps and EDI fail.
- Previous logistics and warehousing experience
- Strong knowledge of windows computer programs
- Solid working knowledge of SAP systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Base salary 65k-75k plus benefits.
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration. Click here to apply online