Job Description – Brand Manager, Specialty Beauty
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic company, driven by passion and motivated by success.
For over 15 years, we have been at the forefront of cosmeceutical skincare innovation, thanks to an amazing team of corporate and field employees. Our team is focused, driven, and hardworking, with an entrepreneurial spirit that makes for a positive and gratifying workplace. We know that our growth is a result of our employees’ hard work, and strive to reward this dedication with opportunities for growth, competitive benefits, and a fun and vibrant company culture.
We are dedicated to developing clinically-validated skincare products that improve the physical and emotional well-being of people globally. We are always seeking new talent to help us advance this mission.
The Brand Manager position will be passionate about uncovering consumer insights, delivering innovative marketing activities, and working in a dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will conceptualize and generate strategies to grow market share, to increase brand awareness and reputation, as well as to drive growth and customer satisfaction. The Brand Manager will build relationships and interface closely with the external market, as well as the internal team at our company.
- Oversee all marketing and advertising activities to ensure overall brand consistency.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters.
- Strategy development and implementation, including positioning and competitive analysis.
- Coordinate and manage launches, marketing collateral, concept samples, and presentations.
- Identify, prioritize and manage project timelines.
- In-depth understanding of the consumer market to identify trends, opportunities and competitive risks.
- Organize and participate in industry specific trade shows / fairs and ensures representation in key industry associations.
- Maximize ROI and value by regularly assessing performance metrics and consumer feedback and data insight across all channels.
- Actively take on special projects, as needed.
- Manage the product development process including, but not limited to, product packaging and design.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Luxury skin care, beauty, or cosmetic industry experience required.
- 5 years or more of experience in Brand Management and Marketing.
- Experience working with Prestige industry retail channels such as Nordstrom’s, Barney’s, and Saks 5th Avenue
- Promote, encourage and foster interdepartmental relationships.
- Capable of thinking and actively-contributing in a matrix organizational structure, with high-quality standards.
- Collaborative, team player approach, with strong leadership skills.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box, with just as much comfort working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and best practices.
- Superior communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or a related field preferred; or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.