Title: Part-Time IT Sourcer / Recruiter
Location: While this will be primarily a work from home role, preference will be given to someone from Chicago, Minneapolis/St. Paul or Madison, WI
Incorporated in 2015, our leadership team has more than 20 years of contract and direct placement Recruiting experience (primarily focused in IT) for companies across the country, with a focus in IL, WI and MN. For more information about us please visit our website at www.belichsolutions.com.
We expect this position to work approximately 20-25 hours per week, with the potential to do more. We are looking for an experienced IT Recruiter who is looking to rejoin the workforce on a part-time basis or seeking to gain some work/life balance that is not currently available. This person should be confident in their recruiting skills from sourcing and interviewing candidates to communicating with clients. We are looking for someone that is tenacious and dedicated to closing positions while also able to keep the best interests of the client and candidates in mind while doing so.
- Ability to find candidates using contemporary recruiting methods including LinkedIn (not reliant on paid job boards) and Applicant Tracking Systems
- IT Recruiting experience but willing to recruit on positions outside of IT (while we primarily focus on IT we have clients with needs in other domains)
- Experience recruiting on contract and direct placement positions
- Prior experience recruiting in one or more of the following locations: Chicago, Madison (WI), Peoria / Bloomington (IL) or Minneapolis / St. Paul
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools
- Experience writing and posting job descriptions
- Experience editing resumes