CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PRE-INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE!
After you apply online, you can also upload the completed questionnaire or email it to email@example.com.
Senior Vice President /Vice President of Customer Success. (Title depends upon experience.) This is a management position. Initially, you would have ~30 people reporting to you with about 4-5 direct reports (Head of Customer Success, Head of Account Management, Head of Sales Engineering, Director of Game Design, and Head of Content Operations.) LOCATION:
Position is located in the San Francisco (downtown). Prefer candidates that already live in the area or willing to relocate. Working remotely is not an option. COMPENSATION:
Client is willing and able to put together the right package for the right person. Client would like to know what you want to make and what is important to you. Compensation package will include base, bonus, equity and comprehensive full benefits package including: health, life, dental, vision, 401k, etc. Client wants to hire someone who is motivated and confident in their ability to be successful in this role. CULTURE:
Their growth has been insane which has caused a few growing pains. Culture and people are super important to the founders. So they just hired a VP of Workplace to give their employees a better experience too. They are in the process of building a brand new amazing dog friendly office space near the Montgomery St. station. Work/life balance is important to them, so they have blackout Saturday and Sundays where they do NOT let their employees work. They want people offline and enjoying their personal time. MANAGEMENT STYLE:
The founder is a very charismatic, high energy, intelligent guy who wanted to build this business to give gamers and developers a better experience. He expects you to be transparent and keep him informed. Please ask for help when you need it. He wants someone who can execute. He looks at the numbers and the results. He is looking for someone who can make a big impact. Needs someone who is proactive that can tell him new things that they should be doing. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have recent and significant experience in a leadership role with responsibility for Customer Success at a company where developers were target customers.
- Prefer candidates with experience in the online gaming industry. Either working at an online gaming company at some point in your career or where it was one of your customer verticals.
- Must be someone who enjoys the entrepreneurial atmosphere of a small company, but has been through the experience of scaling up an enterprise to significant organization size and revenues. Experience working in a dynamic (i.e. “startup”) environment is preferred.
- Must be someone who can manage a P&L over $50m/year and is a really good team builder. You would need to hire an additional 14 people by mid-2020. They are promoting the person who has been running the organization into an even bigger position, so this is a critical role for him to fill. It is essential that they hire the right person.
- Must have built and led a team of similar size or greater at least once in their career. Need someone who can ensure that the team has the best possible talent (A players) at each level. Structure comp & incentive plans. Coach and keep top talent and remove non-performers efficiently. Also establish processes, tracking and visibility.