If you have completed a Certificate in Agriculture, Agri-business Certificate, Certified Crop Advisor (CCA), or equivalent post-secondary education with five (5) years progressive experience within the western Canadian soil zones supported by 2-3 years of on-farm/retail sales experience, we invite you to keep reading. Our client is seeking an agri-business professional with five (or more) years of progressive experience in on-farm relationship building with regards to crop inputs. With this experience, you know how to develop and maintain effective business relationship with existing customers and are highly motivated to expand your customer-base.
Does this sound like you?
Full details regarding the functions of this position, company, and compensation package will be provided to shortlisted candidates only.
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service mentality
- Accurate data-management skills; attention to detail
- Recommend new marketing opportunities based on competitor activities
- Research and respond to technical inquiries that exceed your knowledge-base
Your expertise includes:
- weed, disease and pest identification within a typical Prairie cropping system
- providing pesticide or cultural solutions in an on-farm environment
- providing rates, dates and rules (including water volume specs) for pesticide application
- work experience, on-farm, outside of a research/lab facility
Your knowledge includes:
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you personally might like more information on, contact Theresa at 1-604.800.1653 to confidentially discuss the selection process and to establish your interest and intent to proceed. Not the position for you? Consider our referral policy!Grasslands Recruitment Specialists - connecting Canadian agriculture since 1996.
- field mapping, planning and documentation
- Spring and fall soil bed management
- Seeding rates, depth and springtime fertility management
- Post harvest management (grain and oilseed storage management)
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
Click here to apply online