Posting Number: 201833SLG
Job Title: Process Engineer
Willing to Relocate: Yes
The Process Engineer will help assure the highest level of safety, quality, consistency and productivity in processes and products. The Process Engineer partners with multidisciplinary teams and works collaboratively with employees at all levels to continuously improve performance and to and develop processes. This individual is a lead technical resource to a 24/7 manufacturing operation. Specific responsibilities include:
- Leading troubleshooting and problem-solving efforts to identify root causes and to implement effective corrective actions.
- Identifying and realizing opportunities to improve equipment efficiencies and to reduce waste and production costs.
- Supporting safety initiatives and behavioral based safety observation program.
- Identifying and evaluating new equipment types, designs and configurations
- Planning, directing, and coordinating new product releases into manufacturing and integrating these into standard manufacturing processes.
- Reinforcing best practices in safety behaviors and food safety principles while meeting productivity, cost and quality objectives.
- Managing multiple projects and delivering updates and results on a timely basis
- Working with equipment designers and manufacturers to develop a cost-effective production process.
- Integrating new technology or environmentally friendly practices into existing processes
- Conducting tests on systems for efficiency and accuracy to deliver a quality and cost-effective production process.
- Analyzing and evaluating process trends to identify opportunities for improvement. Presenting data driven options for creative solutions.
- Collaborating with other professionals such as scientists, R&D managers, and other engineers on development and research and product development projects
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a process engineering related role in the food, beverage, or chemical industries.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing multiple projects and priorities in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with large scale capital projects
- Manufacturing, production, packaging machinery, and facilities
- Equipment standards and fabrication methods in the food industry
- Industrial automation and controls
Complete your candidate profile at www.searchlogixgroup.com and refer to posting 201833SLG or as a second choice, email your information and requirements to email@example.com. Only candidates who appear to meet the above criteria will receive an immediate response. Other resumes will be added to our database of active candidates for one year for other positions that come available and are a match with their background.
THE SEARCHLOGIX GROUP