Boat/Marine General Sales Manager (FLORIDA): $100,000+
Marine Industry Recruiter: Tom Cassidy, Tom@HenryLonski.com
Our multi-line dealership client in Texas is seeking an experienced General Sales Manager. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, a progressive thinker with bullet-proof integrity, with strong suits in: growing new business, maximizing profits (sales, P&A, F&I), team leadership, marketing and industry trends, and mentoring others.
Ideal Candidate must have:
- Recent dealership GM, Assistant GM or GSM experience (3-7 years minimum)
- Knowledge of Marine products, with emphasis on pontoon, fish, fiberglass boats
- Ability to hire, train, and manage dealership personnel
- Full P&L responsibility
- Process driven approach
- Developing budgets, setting goals, and measuring results for all departments
- Familiar with IDS or Lightspeed
Key Results Areas:
- Exceed sales volume goals
- Increase service efficiencies and profitability
- Increase dealership profitability
- Ensure exceptional customer service/CSI
- Provide accurate reporting to Dealer Principal
$60,000 - $90,000 base salary (dependent on experience)
Earnings Potential: $100,000+ for the five-star high-performance GM
Our client offers a tremendous total compensation package of $100,000 + in addition to health benefits, vacation, paid company holidays, training and relocation (for the right candidate).
Whenever you refer someone to us that we place, we will send you a check up to $1,000 as a Referral Bonus.
Tom Cassidy, Jr.
Marine & PowerSports Recruiter
Lonski and Associates LLC
[O] 262 397 8980
[C] 715 340 6862