We are one of the leading Automotive OEM providers of Finance and Insurance (F&I) products in the automotive aftermarket industry. The Company develops, markets and administers the highest-quality Finance and Insurance programs and matches them with unmatched customer service, advanced technology solutions, and industry-leading training.
Our products include Appearance Protection, Dent Protection, Emergency Notification, Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP), Identity Protection, Key Protection, Lease-End Protection, Prepaid Maintenance, Theft Protection, Tire & Wheel Protection, Vehicle Service Contracts, and Windshield Protection.
Our mission is to provide products and solutions to the motor vehicle industry that drive customer retention and protect consumers from the perils of ownership. We are experiencing dynamic growth and have earned a stellar reputation from our customers, partners, and peers by providing: 1) the highest quality protection products in the industry, 2) a broad platform of value-added technology, marketing, and training solutions, and 3) unparalleled client and customer service.
The Training Manager supports OEM F&I VSC/Warranty Field Account Managers, and related retail dealer personnel and field staff by providing all F&I Training.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Support of all assigned client requests for training
- Deliver training through a variety of mechanisms; F & I University classes, Train the Trainer classes, Webinars, etc.
- Coordinate with National Sales and Marketing Team, Agents, Field Staff, OEM and Consolidators for training dates and topics.
- Lead training classes and teach F&I menu sales as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for F&I training development
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from four year college or university, preferred
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Ability to travel approximately 75% or slightly more
- Verifiable experience/success in retail F&I using a menu based sales process
- Demonstrated aptitude in leading a training class and teaching F&I menu sales to others
- Problem solving skills with a proactive attitude at all times
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new software designed for remote e-delivery
- Professional or automotive industry recognitions, certifications or awards
- Previous experience as an F&I Trainer and F&I Manager
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Leadership: Set clear performance goals with direct reports, effectively coach and motivate teams and individuals, monitor and correct progress as appropriate, promote and accomplish objectives in line with Company Values.
- Teamwork/Collaboration: Support team members by establishing effective interpersonal relationships and cross functional partnering.
- Job Knowledge: Clearly demonstrates a good grasp of key job functions, relevant terminology, technical processes and standards.
- Customer Experience: Communicate effectively with customers, advocate customer needs and initiate resolution.
We are an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.