Our Boston client is seeking a Personal Property Product Manager to join its growing team. In this role you will manage all state-level aspects of the Homeowners product including rate filings, compliance, monitoring, P&L, customer segmentation, and product development & enhancement.
- You will manage all product-level operations within the states for which you are responsible
- You will play an active role in managing, developing, and mentoring actuaries and analysts in Product Management
- You will develop strategies to better compete in your states
Galecki Search Associates is a boutique search firm offering a customer-centric, bespoke recruitment experience to actuaries, data scientists, analytics professionals, and to those that hire them. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844.425.3254 844.GALECKI.
- You should have a minimum of eight (8) years of relevant insurance product management and/or actuarial experience
- You should hold a bachelor’s degree, but a graduate degree is desired
- You should have a strong understanding of the personal insurance business and have demonstrated success in product management