Our Client is a growing Midwest MEP Engineering firm! Great culture and work environment! SUMMARY: Designs systems by applying knowledge of electrical engineering principles. Projects include Commercial, Industrial, University, K-12, Healthcare, Assisted Living, Technology / Science, Campus Utilities and others.PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Researches, designs, and specifies electrical systems, and directs and coordinates activities involved in design and specifications of electrical systems.
- Coordinate design and schedule with other disciplines on the team such as architectural, structural, and mechanical.
- Researches and analyzes data to determine feasibility of design or application.
- Directs and coordinates design and specification activities to ensure system design and deliverables conform to engineering design and customer specifications.
- Be skilled in the use of AutoCAD, Revit, and Microsoft Office programs.
- Familiar with Lighting design software such as Visual Lighting, and power distribution analysis software such as SKM Power Tools for Windows.
- Confers with engineering and design staff to determine design modifications and enters editing information into computer.
- Provide conceptual ideas and portray graphically for coordination and reproduction via AutoCAD or Revit.
- Data input for lighting and power system load calculations.
- Equipment selections for lighting, power distribution, and building systems.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Attend project meetings as representation for the electrical discipline.
- Familiar with and capable of writing technical specifications for various electrical systems and equipment.
- Be able to contact equipment manufacturers or representatives to discuss product options and solutions.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with project team or clients for coordination of design documents.
- Maintain professional demeanor to communicate with clients.
- Work cooperatively with co-workers.
- Project and maintain positive image of Company to the public.
- 5-8 Years of Experience
- EIT Certification
- PE License for MN desired or ability to obtain
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Candidates requiring sponsorship to work in the U.S. are not accepted at this time.
- This Job description is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time.
Call 262-288-1012 and ask for Rick Kaye or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Visit us at Construction and Engineering Recruiters https://cerecruiters.net. Sign up for email alerts for future openings! If this position is not a match, we can discuss your career goals to find the right opportunity! We place Candidates with leading companies nationwide! Apply directly to email@example.com