This is an unadvertised position for one of our leading public accounting clients based in Virginia.
The Opportunity: come work with a Virginia-based outside the WDC Beltway TOP 100 public accounting firm that has been in business for more than 70 years. This opportunity is a fast-track to either Manager or Partner for someone who wants to get in on the ground floor of a consulting practice that is rapidly expanding in the WDC region. This firm is one of the fastest growing CPA firms in the WDC region with offices throughout the area.
Here are some bullets:
1. Must have five years of public accounting experience either in audit or consulting.
2. An industry niche focus in construction or real estate is a big plus, but not necessary.
3. The successful candidate must have experience in firms with revenues ideally between $10million - $50million.
4. Experience with implementing and supervising installations of software platforms in private industry is a plus.
5. A client-facing persona is a big plus. Client interactions and relationships are a very important part of this position.
6. A combination public/private sector consulting experience is a big plus too.
7. A Controller with public accounting/consulting experience with software is a big plus.
Compensation: This is a fast-track opportunity for an Experienced Supervisor or Manager level professional. Controllers with public accounting experience are also welcome. Salary is commensurate on experience and skills.