Our client is the nation's fourth largest insurance broker and employs more than 10,000 risk professionals. Their mission is to be the best and most respected independent insurance intermediary in the nation, with over 70 years of continuous service. The client is ranked as the seventh largest such organization in the United States and in the World by Business Insurance magazine.
Come work with the best of the best. Find purpose and a flexible work/family schedule.
This Employee Benefits Account Manager candidate will be responsible for working with middle market employee benefits producers in providing customer service for customers and support for the renewal process.
The successful candidate will be very bright, polished and have high level communications skills.
Background & Duties:
- Provide day to day account management of client accounts, including billing and claims resolution.
- Directly assist producers and account executives.
- Learn more about self-funding and other high-level benefits products.
- Experience the world of data analytics and compliance.
- Work on accounts ranging from 25 lives to 1,000 lives and more.
- Service the designated book of business as it relates to marketing, claims, administration, and sales.
- Correspond and coordinate with carriers and vendors on behalf of clients.
- Maintain client system of record (Benefit Point and Image Right).
- Develop and foster quality relationships with clients and teammates.
Opportunity to work in a Hybrid environment (three days in office; two at home) for a growing, stable company.
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Work Hybrid from either the Manassas, Richmond, or Virginia Beach office
- Stock Bonuses
- Department and Company-wide cash bonuses
- Commissions on new, cross-selling and incremental selling
- Extraordinary Executive Benefits
- Opportunity for advancement