Direct Hire Opportunity
No Visa Sponsorship Offered
3-5 years of Expereince and a Bachelors Degree Required
RETAIL EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
JOB TITLE: I.S.E. IT Field Support
Lead and follow all aspects of our client Retail Services policies, objectives, and initiatives in the field. Plan, co-ordinate and manage the activities of the assigned retail team to maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet company objectives.
- Provide first point of contact for support issues
- Answer a high volume of phone calls, collaborating with customers to resolve applications, wireless devices, printer, or computer problems in real time
- Process service tickets/work logs related to related problems, train customers our applications and various wireless peripherals
- Elevate complex issues/problems to appropriate team members
- Troubleshoot and correct problems on site
- Perform scheduled hardware and/or software installations.
- Configure, Install, and more importantly maintain new or used peripherals, network printers, and POS equipment.
- Assist customers with desktop applications, maintenance and troubleshooting Network Equipment Software related, remotely using TeamViewer, MS Office, ADC, Windows etc.
- Install, train and deploy new applications, ADC application, Scales configuration, and Wireless peripherals. (Data collection, Network Validation, and Training/Network Standardization)
- Work to gather information, or resolve issue independently or collaboratively
- Quickly learn and retain relevant system knowledge
- Telecommunications line installer and repairer, basic data communications troubleshoot, terminate data cable, know how to run data cable if needed (short runs only) and trace a cable to determine if it’s good or not.
- Support stores for grand opening
- Respond to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective manner
- Provide feedback to manager regarding service failures or customer concerns
- Maintain in depth working knowledge of retail systems and processes
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Experience or education in the IT field preferred; Associates degree required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Four (4) to five (5) years merchandising or department manager experience
- Knowledge of grocery, dairy, frozen food products and what sells in the category
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to think and work independently
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple projects/responsibilities simultaneously
- Supervisory experience
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Supervisory skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Decision making
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to tolerate stress
- Must be capable of lifting and/or carrying up to 30 lbs.
Entry Level Criteria:
Computer literate, with a desire to learn telecommunications and cellular technology, Supermarket, Retail or POS experience is a plus. Willing to travel extensively; work nights or days only if needed; flexible with work assignments Valid US driver's license from NJ or NY state, and clean driving record.
The training could be (three to five weeks) conducted in our Office in Staten Island, NY and on the field traveling to any of our stores in Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, New Jersey, CT, PA and Upstate NY. Field Technicians may be based anywhere in NY or NJ. Work will be performed with your vehicle.