Yacht/Marine Dealership Service Director (FL): $135,000+
Marine Industry Recruiter: Tom Cassidy, 715-340-6862 (Confidentially call or text)
Our multi-line dealership Yacht, Cruiser, Center Console client in Florida, USA is seeking a Service Manager with experience successfully managing a team of 40+. The ideal candidate is self-motivated with strong suits in: maximizing profits (efficiency), team leadership, customer service and mentoring others.
Ideal Candidate must have:
- Service Management experience required
- Multi-line Dealer Communication Systems experience (Lightspeed or IDS)
- MercNet, and YMBS experience
- Excellent Customer Relation skills
- Customer facing check-in and upsell
- Ability to manage and schedule jobs for (20+) Technicians
- Familiarity with Warranty system and Admin for Service Department
Key Results Areas:
- Increase service efficiencies and profitability
- Increase dealership profitability
- Ensure exceptional customer service/CSI
- Provide accurate reporting
$70,000 - $90,000 base salary (dependent on experience)
Earnings Potential: $135,000+ for the five-star high-performance Service Manager
Our client offers a tremendous total compensation package of $100,000 + in addition to health benefits, vacation, paid company holidays, training and relocation (for the right candidate).
Send me an updated resume with THREE excellent professional references.
Whenever you refer someone to us that we place, we will send you a check up to $1,000 as a Referral Bonus.
Tom Cassidy, Jr.
Marine & PowerSports Recruiter
Lonski and Associates LLC
[O] 262 397 8980
[C] 715 340 6862