C# .NET Developer
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
You are an intermediate C# .NET Developer seeking an opportunity to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team. In this role, you will develop, maintain and support server and web applications based on Microsoft .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Angular 2 and SQL Server technologies. You will participate in all phases of the development lifecycle and provide maintenance support as required.
- Perform all traditional development activities, such as analysis, design, coding, testing, project management and documentation
- Oversee enhancements to established web applications
- Perform regular performance testing, including error and stress scenarios
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Provide tier 2/3 of support, while debugging and resolving application issues
- Translate business and design goals into usable products
- Work on a tight schedule to drive development projects to completion
- Conduct database development, including tables, functions, views, and stored procedures
Your strengths include:
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Vijay Masih.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with all of the following: C#, .NET, SQL Server, Transact-SQL, .NET Framework
- Technical or Business diploma preferred
- 2+ years of strong experience with: IIS, WCF, WEB API, Dynamic SQL, database design and development, MVC
- Proficiency with all of the following preferred: Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services based on Web API protocol, Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Working knowledge of MVC design pattern and Entity Framework
- Proven analytical and project management skills would be an asset
- Experience with Telerik controls, Angular 2+, Java Script, Mobile Development and Team Foundation Server highly preferred
- Creative, self-starting, results-oriented and highly motivated, with strong analytical skills
- Ability to apply knowledge to independently resolve complex business and technical problems
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!