Company - Executive Search Firm
MGMT Global Consulting
A Project Consultant will provide exemplary advisory consulting services that deliver tailored solutions to drive the realization of expected value; promote performance excellence, ensure, and enhance revenue growth. We take pride in our services and integrity through our skilled consultants while promoting and building successful partnerships with clients.
You are passionate, self-driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. You are looking to build and grow your recruiting career in a company with resources and a recruiting-focused, culture. As a representative of MGMT Global Consulting, you love making connections, meeting new people, and creating meaningful relationships. You are multi-faceted with a great mix of problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills, which enables you to succeed in a highly collaborative and fast-paced work environment. You will be a critical team member in achieving our hiring goals.
- Learn and execute the MGMT Global Consulting Strategy and approach for identifying and hiring top performers.
- Collaborate with recruiting and hiring leaders to understand their “ideal candidate”
- Identify effective new and proven sourcing strategies for outstanding talent acquisition
- Source and maintain a pipeline of local, remote, and hybrid candidates
- Conduct effective and qualifying interviews over the phone or in-person (GoToConnect)
- Schedule and facilitate an efficient interview process
- Network, build relationships, and represent the MGMT Global Brand
- Support the recruiting team in reporting and streamlining process improvements
- Minimum high school diploma (or equivalent GED) required.
- 4-year degree preferred but not required
- 5-7 years of related experience recruiting in a fast-paced, high-volume environment required, experienced recruiter
- Must have proven experience accomplishing goals by creating and executing strategies and plans to achieve objectives. Must be goal-oriented with demonstrated ability to interact successfully in unfamiliar or new environments to accomplish hiring goals.
- Must become comfortable being in uncomfortable situations
- Must be energetic, driven personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-directed, but also take direction which may require having to re-prioritize work initiatives.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications. Should be comfortable with integrating multiple applications to streamline the process through technology solutions.
- Effective use of our technology to create meaningful reports as required.
- Must be professional, articulate, and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of an organization while functioning as a team player.
* For All Professionals Confidentiality is of importance. Inquiries are made on a confidential basis only. This is a Professional Organization with an impeccable reputation built from many years of conducting themselves in a manner they would want to be treated if they were making the inquiry themselves. Honesty, Integrity, and Respect are characteristics not only expected they are required from the individuals that make up the organization as well as the Professionals it is considering for an Opportunity.
See more opportunities: www.mgmtglobal.com
Department: Executive Search Consulting
Required Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Some Travel Required
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree) preferred not required