About Our Client:
Our client is a large, multi-national, Fortune 500 Service Company with over 50,000 customers in 32 countries. After nearly 20 years in business, they are still growing rapidly and annually invest multi-millions in technology, developing software and hardware for its services.
Our client is looking for a Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst to join their team.
- Develop internal Information Security training and awareness programs, including planning and managing training roll-out and troubleshooting end-user issues
- Manage training completion metrics
- Host onsite security awareness sessions
- Create and manage quarterly phishing campaigns
- 3+ years of experience working in cyber security
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- W2 and local candidates only