H & Y PLANNING (www.h-yplanning.com), a full-service multicultural communications agency located in Torrance California, is currently seeking for a full-time Bilingual Media Specialist in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment. As the Media Specialist, this role will be responsible for executing and supporting media marketing strategy. Moreover, the Integrated Media Specialist will support account team on media advertising campaigns across all media channels including but not limited to digital (SEM, OLA, Paid Social, etc.) and TV, Print, and OOH.
- Plan and manage multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously
- Provide immediate response to all client comments, inquiries and requests
- Understand priorities for driving traffic and demand via digital marketing channels including, but not limited to SEM, SEO, OLA, Paid Social.
- Work with management team to develop client proposals and implement marketing and media relations activities
- Manage and build relationship and partnerships with media partners
- Recruitment and management of subcontractors for respective campaigns including but not limited to event staffing, freelance creative talent, video/radio spot production and web/digital talent, etc.
- Develop and prepare client decks, recap reports and auditing
- Event management, including press conferences and promotional events
- Prepare regular client reports and attend client meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or related field
- 1-3 years corporate marketing, public relations or advertising agency experience
- Experience with PPC, paid social, video, display and/or retargeting
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills & comfort with diving deep into the numbers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Willing and fast learner who is able to understand new concepts quickly and understand media channel optimization
- Comfortable working in and contributing to a team environment
- Must be able to work under time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be bilingual in Japanese
- Experience and familiarity with US Asian media as well as total market
- Ability to provide marketing expertise, including online and offline strategy development
- Web and multi-media experience including social media and mobile
- Knowledge of third party tracking and serving technology (Doubleclick)
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing Communications: 1 year (Required)