C# .Net API Lead Developer
Location of role: Open to remote up to 100% if not in Chicago
As a Software Engineer, you will contribute to engineering of large-scale web-based applications to enable business while supporting architectural vision of quality, scalability, performance, and function.
- Contributes to technical design including high-level conceptual diagram, service contracts using C# and SQL based technologies (open to other languages) in an Agile environment.
- Producing high quality code and addressing technical debt.
- Support and accountable for timely releases
- Prepares data sets to test logic, error handling and system workflows. Isolates, reproduces, and tracks defects.
- Carry out root cause analysis on defects to ensure fixes are happening in the right way.
- Provide mentorship to teammates.
- As a team member work hand in hand with product owner to break down user stories.
- Develops and writes testing scripts and plans to ensure that software functions as expected.
- Managing software risk, balancing priorities, going above and beyond the call of duty.
- Lead experience
- 5+ years developing commercial-grade business applications.
- Must be proficient with C#, ASP.NET and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Proficiency with SOLID Principals and Design Patterns
- Experience with REST API design methodologies using .Net Core 3.x (C#)
- Strong understanding of RESTful Services, Event Driven Development
- Web Front-End Development leveraging newer technologies like Angular.
- Docker or container experience.
- Kubernetes is a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure or Google Cloud are a plus.
- Build or maintain fault tolerant systems.
- Data structure and algorithms.
- SOA architecture.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to learn and apply new ideas quickly.
- Experience with implementing responsive designs which work across platforms.