Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
A Downtown Phoenix health center is seeking Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) or Licensed Practice Counselors (LPC) to join their growing team! This company is dedicated to serving one of the state's most needy populations.
You will be responsible for coordinating all psychosocial community services under the general direction of the Integration Manager. The purpose of this position is to provide screenings and short-term therapeutic interventions to health center patients. You will assist leadership in identifying gaps and opportunities related to expanding mental health and substance abuse services.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in outreach services with the team.
- Responsible for coordinating mental health and substance abuse services with external agencies when necessary, including detox, community service agencies, recovery-oriented support groups, etc.
- Complete assessment of patients to determine presence and extent of mental health issues and substance abuse.
- Develop and document individualized treatment plans that address the needs of client population.
- Provide counseling and support to individuals and families.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Doctorate in Psychology required.
- Must possess Arizona BBHE licensure (LCSW) or Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners licensure.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Two years of experience working in the health care field.
- Current Arizona Department of Safety Clearance Card, or ability to secure one prior to start.
- Current Arizona Driver’s License.
Please contact Nick Mazur at 602-788-5890 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.