Exempt Market Dealer / Chief Compliance Officer
- Responsible for all investment activities based on Company's business strategy and annual targets
- Meet the annual sales target by building a strategy and executing an action plan
- Direct and co-ordinate investor relations
- Work a pipeline of prospects and core clientele by maintaining an active database of target customers and core clientele
- Maintaining and expanding an investor base by hosting industry events, targeted phone calls, email communication, and sales presentations
- Must have the entrepreneurial spirit to build clients through candidate’s own network, prospecting, referrals, seminars, etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English is preferred.
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or Exempt Market Proficiency Course (EMP) is a requirement, CFA designation will be an asset.
- Must be results-oriented – accountable for set targets.
- Proven success in sales and business development with some related experience preferred.
- Post Secondary Degree is preferred