Employee Benefits Account Manager
Our client is a privately held insurance agency headquartered in the heart of Fairfax County. As an all-lines insurance broker, they have been serving domestic and international communities with success since 1970.
They offer a wide range of insurance products and risk management services, including Embassies & Diplomatic Missions, Commercial, Life and Disability, Employee Benefits and Private Clients.
As the recipients of the GOLD Stevie Award for Best in Customer Service, their standards for providing the best customer experience are extremely high.
Looking to take your career to the next level with a global insurance player based in Northern Virginia? The successful candidate will be responsible for marketing and related carrier placement activities on both new and renewal commercial lines business.
This opportunity offers:
- Opportunity to work in a diverse and international company culture
- Significant opportunity for professional growth
- Work 100% Remotely
- Young and Energetic Corporate Culture
- Jump on the train - this firm has doubled in size in past three years to more than 50 employees
- Demonstrated success as an Employee Benefits Account Manager is a big plus
- A focus on accounts with 50 - 500 employees
- Communications with the various carrier representatives
- Self-funded experience not required, but a big plus
- Performing internal support and servicing while interfacing with the clients
- Communicating with other departments such as personal lines and commercial lines
- Base: A Base Salary + Bonus/Commissions.
- Bonus: Possible accelerators
- Excellent benefits –Standard Package