Insurance Company - PEO (Professional Employer Organization)
Payroll - HR Consulting - Benefits
Reference ID: MGMTGC-35
A Human Resource Organization offering a full line of innovative business services and solutions which enable our clients to maximize productivity and profitability. Our foremost priority is streamlining our client's infrastructure by providing the fundamental foundations of resources and support services necessary to develop and expand with unwavering confidence.
This Client Company is expanding its Sales team and looking to add a Sales Consultant in the Houston area.
The Sales Consultant will provide business owners with Professional Employer Organization and ASO solutions that will best benefit their company and employees through appropriately identifying their needs, building relationships, closing the sale, and ensuring a smooth transition from the proposal process to the implementation of services. A Sales Consultant will also maintain a strong business partnership with current clients to ensure retention and satisfaction.
This position helps achieve their mission by being passionate about providing a clear solution for prospects and clients that help drive their performance the right way while remaining profitable and positive for all stakeholders.
- Locate and develop prospects through heavy networking, referrals, cold calling, direct selling, and business development through support organizations
- Employ consultative selling and establish a trusted advisor relationship to determine the prospect's needs, create engagement, alignment, desire, and acceptance
- Sell PEO services to Small Business Owners and C-level executives by quantifying benefits and value proposition
- Work with business owners and their leaders to help them contain costs, simplify administration, and minimize employer-related risk by moving to a consolidated HR model
- Write proposals, gain appropriate approvals, and present approved proposals to prospective clients
- Utilize data to position products and involve the prospective customer in determining how various capabilities, products, and services impact not only their P&L but also their ability to efficiently run their organization
- Responsible for initial prospect meetings, requesting proposal data, benefits comparison, technology demonstration, proposal presentation, and close.
- Achieve the quota target
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus (not a must) or previous PEO sales experience.
- Minimum 1-year experience in consultative sales
- Minimum 3 years of B2B sales experience
- Group 1 License is a plus (not a must)
- Previous experience with developing leads and prospecting for new business
- Professional Employer Organization, Benefits or Healthcare Benefits industries experience preferred
Additional Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to use technology and common software and web applications, including MS Office and CRM
This key client offers competitive salaries plus commission and benefits, including medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, and more.
* For All Insurance Professionals Confidentiality is of importance. Inquiries are made on a confidential basis only. This is a Professional Organization with an impeccable reputation built from many years of conducting themselves in a manner they would want to be treated if they were making the inquiry themselves. Honesty, Integrity, and Respect are characteristics not only expected they are required from the individuals that make up the organization as well as the Professionals it is considering for an Opportunity.
See more opportunities: www.mgmtglobal.com
Department: Sales & Service
Required Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Some Travel Required
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree) preferred not required