World Class General Contractor has an immediate need for a Sr. Construction Estimator in Denver, CO.
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for! Apply immediately!
- Prepare detailed estimates for the project based on the design documents, narratives, and specifications, focusing on the Mechanical/Plumbing/Fire Protection/Electrical/Technology/LV System (MEP)
- Assume lead responsibility for complex projects such as Airport Terminals, Mission Critical, Hospital/Healthcare, Pharma and Government jobs that have an MEP package of $25M+
- Sr. Estimator reports to Preconstruction Manager / MEP Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering plus a minimum of fifteen years related Mechanical/Plumbing/Fire Protection/Electrical/Technology//LV System (MEP) estimating experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience. Proven written and verbal communication abilities; proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office suite. Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule. Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Relocation assistance is available for qualified Candidates!
Apply and/or call to learn more details about the position and company. Call Rick Kaye at 262-288-1012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org