Solutions Through Innovative Technologies, Inc. specializes in the delivery of professional business and information management services. STI offers government and commercial clients a comprehensive portfolio of services that identify, manage, distribute and improve business processes related to entities’ most valued resource, information. As a fast-growing solutions provider, established in 2000, total customer satisfaction has remained the cornerstone of our business. Our business model focuses on integrity, loyalty, and trust.
This effort is set forth to provide data mining support such as assisting with data pulls, metrics, data gathering, data storage and organizing, and reporting.
Essential Job Functions:
- Shall assist with data mining support efforts to include assisting with data pulls, metrics, data gathering, data storage and organizing,and reporting.
- Shall create various reports on a set cadence, while also developing documentation identifying sources used, methodology, and process.
- Shall assist with preparing operations and procedures manuals to assist the Government in operating more efficiently and effectively.
- Shall utilize various Government data systems to perform services such as the Wholesale Supply Chain Requirements System (D200), the Item Manager Wholesale Requisition System (D035A), the Depot Maintenance System Work loading System (EXPRESS), and associated transactional and feeder systems.
- Shall utilize advanced datas software to include R, VBA, Python, and other current approved data tools, to assist with data mining efforts.
- Must have knowledge and experience with the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Excel.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of data science knowledge and experience.
- Must be proficient in data mining practices and the use of advanced data software to include R, Python, and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must have a NACI (a Secret clearance is preferred)
Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
STI-TEC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HR@sti-tec.com or you may call us at 1+918.583.9900.