Senior Sales Executive
Compensation: Up to $175k
My client provides health plan coverage to over 858,000 members. They offer a full suite of commercial products including employee-owned and employer-sponsored plans, as well as Individual and Family health plans, employee assistance plans and plans serving Medicare and Medicaid enrollees.
This role is remote, but the successful candidate must reside in the Northern Virginia region or Southern Maryland.
- Established insurance carrier expanding into Northern Virginia
- Opportunity to build and grow a lucrative sales territory
- Key Alliance with INOVA = Market Dominance
- Compensation up to $175k w unlimited potential
- Cultivate and manage relationships with assigned brokers and territories to achieve profitable new business growth objectives.
- Develop and effectively execute business plan with each assigned Primary Broker, General Agent (GA) and Direct Write Producer channel, in support of strategic profitable growth initiatives, conducting periodic review meetings with Producer and Sales Manager.
- Responsible for managing the entire sales process with assigned brokers, direct prospects and sales leads as assigned by Sales Manager.
- Present to and communicate with decision makers and key influencers.
- Conduct member education sessions as requested and Serve as Subject Matter Expert on Sales Strategies in the small and mid-market segment, contributing to Best Practice development and Sales training events.
- Bachelor's Level Degree Required and five years related experience or High School Diploma and nine years of related experience.
- 5 years of Customer Relations, Leadership, Health Insurance, Employee Benefits and Sales experience
- Must obtain a L-HIL or L-LIFEHI within 90 days of hire.
- Leadership and Management
- Learning Strategies
- Management of Financial, Material and Staff Resources