Human Resources Technician
Recruitment Partners is a preferred vendor for a Major Public Organization within the City of Edmonton! We are currently recruiting for a number of Human Resources Professionals for various positions with the City! This Human Resources Technician position is a great opportunity to gain experience, enhance your resume and allow you to develop your overall HR skills!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- This position is the first point of contact for recruitment questions and Human Resources requests.
- Uses well developed online recruitment system skills to post and advertise career opportunities.
- Assist hiring managers in the use of Taleo.
- Coordinate/assist with requests for funding approvals and classification of new positions.
- Participate in daily problem solving, re-occurring administrative tasks and longer term projects; apply technical knowledge, creative approaches and leadership skills.
- Apply well developed communication skills with a diverse group of hiring managers on a daily basis.
- Manage workload through peak periods responding to priorities and deadlines.
- Navigate through HRIS systems inlcuding Taleo, PeopleSoft & OrgPlus.
Your strengths include:
- Demonstrated outstanding verbal and writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time, priorities and deadlines effectively.
- Strong track record of producing accurate work.
- Ability to problem-solve situations and work independently.
- Completed Human Resources Certificate (1-year program); Diploma in HR (2-
year program)is an asset.
- Three years of diversified office experience; 6 months of experience in a recruitment environment.
- Six months of related experience in a unionized environment with a demonstrated ability to follow collective agreements.
- Six months experience in PeopleSoft (or equivalent HRIS).
- Six months experience in Taleo (or equivalent applicant tracking system).
- Minimum of intermediate proficiency in Microsoft applications and Google applications.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Ramya El-Hayouni.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!