Recruitment Partners is a preferred vendor for a Major Public Organization within the City of Edmonton!!
We are currently recruiting for a number of Accounting Professionals for various immediate temporary positions with the City.
This Financial Analyst position is a great opportunity to gain experience, enhance your resume and allow you to develop your overall Finance skills!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Professional/senior technical level financial position leading and maintaining financial or accounting controls and process development for a specialized financial or accounting function.
- Provide research, analytics and reporting focused on a specialized financial or accounting function.
- The position leads, changes and maintains procedures and processes either from a Corporate perspective or directly supports a Branch or Department.
- Leads project work most often with a team comprised of cross-branch and/or cross-department staff and may supervise technical accounting staff.
- As a technical specialist, this position will identify areas of concern, identify new solutions and ensure quality control and assurance.
- Senior technical and/or professional analysis and exercise a significant degree of accounting or financial control in the area of specialty.
Your strengths include:
- University Degree (Bachelor or applied) in an accounting or finance discipline combined with three years progressively responsible related accounting/financial experience including project management experience.
- Proficient using Google suite of products, expertise in Excel as well as SAP or a
similar financial system.
- Considerable knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, requirements, and practices.
- Knowledge and expertise in the application of accounting or financial systems that maintain financial data and reporting; advanced Microsoft Excel & Google expertise.
- Knowledge of cash, capital, and operating budget, procurement and project management processes.
- Knowledge of financial and auditing controls.
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills to develop action plans and resolve complex operational or business issues or concerns and to incorporate process
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects successfully.
- Ability to effectively communicate with and provide consultation to support a diverse range of managers and staff with various levels of expertise in the subject matter.
- Ability to plan workflow, coordinate and lead others
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Snober Bains.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!