Enterprise Account Manager
LOCATION: Anywhere in the US
REPORTS TO: Regional VP of Enterprise Sales
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Remote
The Enterprise Sales Manager is responsible for seeking and maintaining relationships with Sales Partners and identifying sales opportunities and building market share in their regions. This position is required to increase revenue streams in the Enterprise Market.
- Responsible for meeting monthly sales goals and quotas in order to maintain monthly revenue goals and forecasts.
- Responsible for accurate representation of all product lines to Sales Partners and customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and current customers and sales partners.
- Assist and support Sales partners in sales effort by participating in sales calls and closing efforts.
- Maintain product knowledge by attending weekly trainings.
- Attends tradeshows.
- Travels as needed to maximize growth and revenue, while adhering to all travel policies and requirements.
- If remote from headquarters, maintains appropriate home office within company allowances.
- Makes in person sales calls
- Interacts with all levels of organization. Makes presentations as necessary to same.
- Build trust and rapport with current and potential customers.
- Regularly closes deals and builds future pipeline within or exceeding goals.
- Completes all paperwork timely - expense reports, sales call logs, etc.
- Regularly keeps direct supervisor apprised of issues and potential sales.
- Travel required >50%.
- Education Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, Marketing, Communications or similar field or equivalent work experience required.
- 10 + years sales experience
- Previous experience in telecom, call center, software, or hardware industries
- Highly professional demeanor - presence, voice
- Demonstrated high level competency in written and verbal communications
- Demonstrated success working with little to no direct daily supervision in a home office setting