Atlanta based CPA firm is searching for a PART TIME Accountant to join their team.
The Part Time Accountant will be responsible for the accounting for the firm.
- Assist with AR/AP, including tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to prepare budget forecasts and maintain KPI tracker for management utilization
- Ability to Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions
- Ability to establish a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Experience in balancing accounts by reconciling entries.
- Experience in balancing general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Understand the process and importance of financial reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA or parts passed is a plus, but not required
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with QuickBooks and or FreshBooks
- Advanced Excel skills (including Vlookups and Pivot Tables)
- Excellent communication skills
This firm has a great work environment and is very flexible.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiuting,
Click here to apply online