Manager, Cloud Security Engineering
Our client is creating an innovative, highly skilled, results-oriented technology team, with a deep commitment to building and implementing advanced Cloud Security Architectures.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic guidance and oversight for security and infrastructure services being developed, managed, and delivered in our multi-cloud platforms and hybrid environments globally.
- Standardization, suitability, and integration of the existing security portfolio incorporating new and more dynamic solutions to make our environment more secure and user friendly.
- Using your cloud security architect experience to evaluate new solutions and develop supporting elements required to incorporate new technologies in a safe and secure manner.
- Bringing extensive experience in cloud-based development and security management in IaaS, PaaS and SaaS environments including container and serverless technologies.
- Guide the implementation of new cloud infrastructure methodologies, concepts and changes to security services in line with business requirements and security guidelines.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, Engineering, Cyber Security Operations, and global architects to align security architecture investments with commercial leading best practices, standards, and frameworks for employing controls and achieving compliance.
- Provide technical guidance and foster a collective understanding of data flows and security issues encountered in cloud applications and services in adhering with the firm’s security standards.
- Incorporate business drivers, needs, and strategies in the development of the technology strategy, strategic communication, technology standards, roadmaps, and practices.
- Collaborate with other cloud engineers to address security risks and implementation of controls during the entire cloud platform onboarding lifecycle and provides mitigation recommendations.
- Manage and review existing cloud security design, processes and supporting tools to ensure they are effective and leverage cloud security industry trends that can mitigate emerging threats.
- Work collaboratively to design and/or evaluate new tools for improving platform availability, integrity, and confidentiality using automated protection mechanisms that meet business security and compliance requirements in support of a given project or capability.
- Lead others in the resolution of highly sensitive and confidential issues on behalf of the cyber security team. Acts as a trusted advisor and becomes involved in the IT leadership decision making process including presenting alternatives and information.