LOCATION: Anywhere in the US (Remote)
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Remote
The Account Executive is responsible for developing/prospecting new target account and being able to manage existing customers. You will be fully responsible for driving the roadmap for the customer in how the company can best solve their challenges being the go-to technology provider.
- Cultivate enterprise-wide relationship with large businesses. Confer with potential customers regarding product needs and advise customers on technology solutions.
- Generate new business; you are in daily contact with potential customers – remote possible and on site when required
- Guide prospect through their buying journey. Present and sell multiple technologies across several solution categories including Video Conferencing & Collaboration, Security, Managed Services, and Value-Added Services.
- Uncover your prospect’s strategy and the impact they are looking to achieve and provide solutions.
- Effectively manage current account relationships.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer information and sales activity in CRM tool.
- Effectively present (strategic account) information to executive management team.
- Effectively communicate between organizational divisions and internal stakeholders, to manage projects (i.e., Production Management, Engineering, Customer Service, etc.).
- Represent the Company at trade shows, trade association and client meetings to promote products.
- secure information on products, and customer required specifications.
- Product demonstrations (on-site and off-site).
- Coordinating product delivery with Sales
- Training Customer on
- An experienced. aggressive, energetic, self-starter with an established skill set in solution and relationship sales.
- An understanding of complex solutions and technologies: Video Teleconferencing / Polycom Real Presence; Cisco TelePresence / Acano systems; Barco / Planar / Prysm / VuWall / CineMassive / Prysm / Cyviz displays; Dante; Evertz; VBrick; Cisco Unified Communications; Skype for Business / Microsoft Lync Video & IM; Audio DSP systems / QSYS / Biamp / ClearOne; Digital Signage Systems; Crestron / AMX / Utelogy Controls; Black Magic; Grass Valley; Patch Bays; Ross; Sony; Imagine; Utah Scientific; ST-2110 systems; broadcast decoders; Calrec; SSL; Yamaha; IPTV; Enterprise scale KVM; ClearCom; RTS; Riedel.
- Proven history of performance in developing and maintaining strong customer relationships at the enterprise level, including competence and confidence in presenting at the Director, VP and C-level.
- Excellent networking, presentation, and communications skills
- Excellent computer skills, including a strong familiarity with the Microsoft Platform, and understanding of technology trends and solutions within the unified communications
- EXPERIENCE: A minimum of Five Years of Technology Sales
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential unctions.