Accounts Payable Administrator
An excellent opportunity brought to you through Recruitment Partners. Are you organized, intuitive, and seeking a challenge. If you have a strong work ethic, are a team player and have excellent oral and written communication skills then this could be the right position for you!Our client, a large oil and gas service company, is searching for a detail oriented and analytical Accounts Payable Administrator to join their growing team. This is a great role for an individual who is capable of working with little supervision in a fast-paced environment within a smaller team. Your success will be defined by your ability to:
Your strengths include:
- Complete high volume invoicing monthly
- Communicate effectively within a team
- Has knowledge and experience of full cycle AP
- Provide accounting support to other team members as needed.
You can expect:
- Minimum 1-3 years of related Accounts Payable experience in a face paced environment
- Experience with SAP Business 1, or experience with ERP systems is considered an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A permanent opportunity with a strong team
- An opportunity to put your talents to the test.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Lauren Bozko.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!