Financial Broker - Edmonton
This unique position will appeal to a dynamic, motivated professional interested in expanding their resume, and contributing to an outstanding team.
My client, in the Financial industry located in Edmonton is committed to giving their clients and customers the highest quality service, and they attract self motivated individuals that are interested in helping others.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
Your strengths include:
- Complete the Certification and receive Brokers license
- Expand and reach out to your network and extended network
- Communicate professionally
- Able to manage time effectively and meet goals
- Build your book of business
- Collaborate with other Brokers and team members
- Capable computer skills, specifically an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to learn a new industry and skillset and grow your own business.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with team members and clients.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and ask for assistance when required.
You can expect:
- Proper training to get certification and Brokers license will be provided.
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment.
- The opportunity to get your career moving in the right direction.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Nicole Kittlitz.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca