Location – Currently remote but once Covid abates, will ideally be located in Naperville, IL although there is a possibility they would be open to up to 100% remote.
Salary – open and dependent upon experience. Plus Bonus, 401k match and excellent healthcare.
This person will be responsible for the implementation, migration and support of Contact Center technologies in cooperation with the Marketing and Operations departments. The Contact Center provides Contact Center services utilizing technology and multiple service providers around the world, in a fast-paced environment. Our service is provided to Local Market Call Center locations who are responsible for providing support to consumers of the Corporate Retail Business.
This position will start with North America upgrade and migration work and will continue to expand in scope to eventually include the entire global corporate environment. The team is small so some hands-on work will be required. Will also have one direct report.
Major initiatives include upgrading from MS Dynamics CRM 2016 to Dynamics 365 CRM, migrating from InContact to Masergy Contact Center solutions, and re-architecting to take advantage of newer functionality.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with customer facing contact center teams to implement technical solutions.
- Deploy contact center technical solutions in local markets in line with global solution standards.
- Identify opportunities to leverage existing technology solutions to improve customer and agent experiences.
- Identify and advocate for new technical solutions that solve critical business problems.
- Design and documentation of technical solutions, including architectural documents, engineering design documents and operational documentation.
- Serve as an escalation point for Call Center team.
- Mentor and develop team members on contact center technologies.
- Develop standard operating procedures for support of technical solutions.
- Ensuring adequate system capacity to support business growth projections.
- Responsible for managing all IVR projects from inception to implementation and post cut-over support.
- Responsible for overall design, expansion, and enhancements of IVRs and call flows.
- Develop applications that can retrieve data using various data sources and data type.
- Extensive change management including some training.
Required Work Experience:
- 10 years’ work designing and deploying complex contact center solutions.
- Change management experience, particularly as it pertains to upgrading Call Center Systems.
- Masergy Contact Center Solutions experience
- Collaboration with the business.
- Worked within International Retail environments.
- Participated in project teams with 10+ members.
- Exposure to business intelligence platforms.
- Strong analytical background with focus on developing data-driven solutions.
- Exposure to industry standard call recording platforms, IVR solutions.
- Exposure to voice-centric programming languages.
- Designing solutions that balance both customer's needs and IT's technology roadmap.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that can quickly change direction.
- Ability to deliver on multiple project simultaneously.
- Strong consulting background with demonstrated experience in requirement collection, solution design and deployment.
- Strong in MS office tooling, PowerPoint & Excel Click here to enter text.
- Familiar with modern Office collaboration tools like MS Teams, SmartSheets.
Nice to Have Work Experience:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (365 ideally)
- Familiarity with InContact
- Familiarity with autodialer solutions