Talent Strategy’s Accounting and Finance division has teamed up to assist in the recruitment of a CFO position.
Talent Strategy is a professional search firm specializing in the Banking, Engineering, Skilled Trades, Building Materials, and Accounting & Finance industries. Having direct work experience in our industries, and over 50 years of combined professional search and recruiting experience, our recruiters are experts in their arena.
It is our commitment to partner with the best and the brightest, not only the most readily available candidates on the market. Our expertise and knowledge in each industry allows us to be an effective partner, and our clients continually choose Talent Strategy because of the outstanding caliber of candidates we recruit on their behalf.
- Serve as strategic partner to all business areas by supporting/challenging/measuring critical initiatives within the business groups
- Provide timely an insightful analysis that supports informed decision-making
- Ensure organizational balance sheet health and capital strength position
- Evaluate and manage financial risks and develop plans to minimize and contain risk exposure
- Practice sound risk management exposure, claims, lawsuits and other corporate risks that could impact the Company's financial health
Required Work Experience/Skills
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting and other relevant fields
- 8+ years in a financial leadership capacity preferably in the consumer goods industry
- JDE Working knowledge; experience in JDE Module application integration
Job Type: Full time