Our client, located in Atlanta, is searching for a Staff Accountant to join their team.
- Actively participate with month-end closing
- Assist with preparation and reconciliation of monthly and annual financial reports and supporting schedules
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Prepare and enter monthly journal entries
- Responsible for the reconciliation and accuracy of timely invoice processing and payment.
- Record daily cash receipts and prepare payment distributions
- Maintain accurate records of accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, payroll, fixed assets and other financial data
- Responsible for maintaining the current list of capital expenditure projects, fixed assets, and month-end depreciation
- Assist and prepare audit requests for both internal and external audit teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1 – 3 years Accounting experience
- Prefer experience with a large ERP system. SAP would be a plus!
- Strong experience with Excel
- Excellent communication skills
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting.
Click here to apply online