Our client is the nation's #5 largest insurance broker and employs more than 10,000 risk professionals. Their mission is to be the best and most respected independent insurance intermediary in the nation, with over 70 years of continuous service. The client is ranked as the fourth largest such organization in the United States and in the World by Business Insurance magazine.
Come work with the best of the best. Find purpose and a flexible work/family schedule. This position pays more than $100k in base salary + bonus + benefits + stock.
The EB Account Executive will experience unlimited professional growth and will be responsible for coordination of account management, compliance, analytics, and customer service in support of the client and production team using a variety of high-level skills and knowledge of the industry, market, products, and competition.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Remain current on industry trends, information, carriers, new product development, legislation, coverages, and technology
- Remain up to date with current market conditions and status of competition
- Special projects and tasks as needed.
- Working with various data analytics programs.
- Manage and retain existing book of business of 23 client accounts in conjunction with assigned producers
- Accounts are between 50 - 900 employee lives segment with at least one with 600 employee lives.
- Pursue new opportunities for the book where appropriate.
- Some claims experience is a plus.
- Compliance reviews.
- Spend approximately 50-60% of time onsite with customers and new business opportunities
- Compile and create quarterly or semi-annual claims utilization analysis for large (100+) clients
- Present quarterly/semi-annual claims utilization analysis to customer with recommendations on benefit enhancements and cost containment
- Promote teamwork and commitment to department/agency goals
- Follow department/agency guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Engage with customers and prospects at all levels of client's decision-makers as well as the day-to-day technical client representatives
- Ensure proper resources from within the organization are involved with the customer and introduce new products and initiatives, where appropriate
- Work in conjunction with associated producer to develop customer service plans for each client tailored to their individual needs
- Compile and create annual renewal presentations to include benefit and cost summaries of renewals and applicable proposals while ensuring agreement
with customer's request/requirements
-Present renewal and proposal presentation to customer, ensuring appropriate team members and resources are represented/attend
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently
- Must understand Self-Funding
- Must understand the compliance process
- Must be comfortable with data analytics: experience with HPI and/or SpringBuck would be a big plus
- Interpersonal skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates group presentation skills
- Written communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. Executive-level benefits + lucrative bonus + stock.