Private Client Account Manager - 100% Remote
We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented Private Client Account Manager to join our Private Client team with
exceptional communication and problem-solving skills, responsible for maintaining solid Private Client and High Net Worth
relationships. This individual must be comfortable working with business leaders, high profile personalities, and wealthy individuals.
Working 100% remotely is an option.Responsibilities:
• Provide service to existing clients related to updating policies, providing quotes, answering
questions, and providing documentation to our high net worth private clients.
• Develop, foster, and maintain strong relationships with clients, underwriters and wholesale
• Ensure all accounts are renewed in a timely manner, working in conjunction with Personal Lines
Team Leader and Producers.
• Verify and maintain policy accuracy across the policy term.
• Manage carrier relationships including AIG, Chubb, Nationwide Private Client, Cincinnati, Pure, and Travelers, etc.
• Complete renewal applications and submissions to ensure timely receipt of quotations and
• Assist the billing team with management and coordination of agency-bill accounts
• Advocate on the client's behalf, ensuring high-level of service and value deliveryRequirements:
• Five Plus years’ account management or similar experience
• Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Able to communicate with wealthy clients and personalities
• Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• Creativity and strong problem-solving skills
• Strong task and time management skills (ability to prioritize tasks)
• Basic math skills and understanding of basic financial concepts
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. Bonuses and Executive Benefits Package.