SecureAuth, the leader in Identity Automation currently has an opening for a technically gifted individual with a passion to provide the best possible solution to our customers. Ideal candidates will have strong customer facing skills, a consultative approach to selling, and a natural ownership of the complete technical lifecycle of a sale.
SecureAuth believes the key to successful selling is to ask questions, quickly determine the customer’s requirements and present a solution that meets those needs.
You will strive to earn trusted advisor status - architecting an adaptive access control solution that demonstrates the vision of a next generation security and identity strategy.
The Sales Engineer and Account Manager will be working closely with prospects, partners and customers, the SecureAuth development team, and other cross functional SecureAuth teams. You will have an incredible opportunity to build strong, lasting relationships and help shape the future of the identity and access management industry.
The right candidate reacts and adjusts quickly to changing condition and comes up with practical ideas and solutions for dealing with obstacles. The position requires confidence, to be comfortable with independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions. The candidate’s style is purposeful, directed at getting things done efficiently. They crave competition, strive to learn and look for challenges, and creatively and effectively resolve issues with confidence and determination.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Communicate to prospects and partners ‘Why SecureAuth and why now’
• Understand customer requirements and articulate the business value using SecureAuth’s solutions
• Execute product demos, proof of values, RFP/RFI responses, and architecture diagrams/workflows.
• Provide feedback to sales management, product management, engineering, and marketing on core customer requirements
• Excellent objection handling, presentation and communication skills
• Ability to independently train partners on our solution and value proposition
We are looking for someone who has:
• The ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic environment
• Effective and efficient problem-solving skills with a focus on providing the best possible solution
• Excellent communication skills including on-the-fly whiteboarding
• A passion to be a team player who strives to serve the customer
• Previous experience in a similar technical sales or consulting role
Experience you have:
• Windows Desktop, Windows Server, macOS/OSX, and Linux
• General understanding of networking architecture
• One or more of the following federation/authentication protocols: OpenID Connect, OAuth2, SAML, WS-Federation
• Active Directory, LDAP, and other identity stores
• VPN/Network troubleshooting and ability to learn new VPN technologies
• General understanding of cyber security best practices
• General understanding of SaaS / Cloud architecture
Experience that sets you apart:
• Direct experience with VPN/Network Gateways (Cisco ASA, Juniper SSL VPN, Citrix Access Gateway, F5, Palo Alto, etc.)
• Experience with selling SaaS / Cloud products
• Understanding of Multi-Factor Authentication methods and form-factors
• Understanding of Private Key Infrastructure
• Working with Databases (e.g. MSSQL, Oracle, etc.)
• Mobile Apps on different platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, etc.)
• Understanding of common cyber security frameworks or compliance initiatives, such as NIST, HIPPA, PCI, NYCRR, GDPR, etc.
Cybersecurity suffers from too many siloes. Even though spending on solutions grew to almost $100B last year, the incidence of breaches and the impact to organizations increased to record levels. At best, traditional methods are only creating a thin illusion of protection – and companies are unable to keep up with the sophistication and speed of hackers as a result.
SecureAuth addresses the missing link – continuous identity security – by creating intelligent intersections between security and identity. We help leading companies, their employees, their customers and their partners eliminate identity-related breaches. As a leader in access management, identity governance, and penetration testing, SecureAuth is powering an identity security revolution by ensuring the continuous assessment of risk and enablement of trust. Our highly flexible Identity Security Automation (ISA) Platform enabling people and devices to intelligently and adaptively access systems and data, while effectively keeping bad actors from doing harm. We make it easier for organizations to prevent the misuse of credentials and exponentially reduce the enterprise threat surface.
With over 1,500 customers, nearly 400 employees, and a network of global locations, SecureAuth is one of the largest independent cybersecurity technology vendors in the market, protecting more than 150 million identities for companies and entities across healthcare, government, financial services, retail, and other industries.
SecureAuth offers a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, HSA and FSA accounts, generous PTO, 401K Plan, and opportunities for career advancements.
Industry analysts consistently recognize SecureAuth for our commitment to innovation and customer success. SecureAuth is recognized in Gartner Magic Quadrants for Identity Governance and Administration, and Access Management, and is named leader in multiple categories by KuppingerCole. SecureAuth has also named a 2018 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Access Management, Worldwide. Furthermore, we have received numerous awards including being honored by SC Awards and SC Awards Europe, Best Companies Group: Best Places to Work, Cybersecurity Excellence Award, Stevie American Business Awards, CRN, and Cybersecurity Breakthrough Awards to name a few.
SecureAuth is an EEO/AA Employer