Asst. Project Managers
- Train, develop and manage Project Managers, Superintendents, and assistant level staff, including providing input on performance evaluations.
- Develop and manage client relationships.
- Generate new sales.
- Lead competitive bid teams and respond to all other proposals.
- In conjunction with Business Development, develop and negotiate contract with owner.
- Responsible for project budget and profitability.
- Manage and develop staff as assigned, including providing input on performance evaluations.
- Ensure strict adherence to safety, ethics and compliance requirements at all times.
- Direct and manage preconstruction and budget development.
- Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project staff.
- Ensure that Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) protocols are in place.
- Oversee master project schedule.
- Hold frequent, regular staff meetings on all projects to communicate appropriate information.
- Ensure payments are received on time.
- 2-3 years experience
- Must have business development experience, they will be in charge of managing multiple projects at once as well as creating new business for the organization
- Need to come from tenant improvement or have Tenant Improvement experience in back ground on a large scale.
- Knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating and engineering principles and techniques, as well as accounting principles.
- Familiar with various construction methods and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures and tolerances. Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
- Very strong verbal and written communications skills are a must.