- Take the Next Step - Participate in Managing the Consultancy
- Growing Consultancy Providing Quality Work Variety and Challenge
- $130,000 - $150,000 p.a. Negotiable Pkg. - based on Capability
Occupational Hygienist looking for to take a leadership role in a growing consultancy, leading others, supporting business development, managing financial performance for the business and working with high profile clients? This role suits someone who feels their career progression is being hampered or blocked and wants to take the next step.
The company is a Risk Management Consultancy, an international provider of specialist Occupational and Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Health and Safety, HAZMAT and Environmental Management services. They deliver creative and pragmatic solutions for their clients in the Government, Building, Manufacturing, Defence, Infrastructure and Construction sectors. This is a key role in the growth and development of this multifaceted consultancy.
Based in Western Sydney and reporting to the Principal Occupational Hygienist you will work closely with Clients, peers and other specialist consultants to address client work place issues. In addition to your core consulting role you will
- Build close relationships with clients
- Take a part in establishing quality objectives and participate in internal quality reviews,
- Develop agreed income targets and review monthly performance
- Provide leadership and mentoring to junior members of the team
- With the management team monitor and review KPI’s including client satisfaction and billing rates
- Assist with marketing and development of occupational hygiene services to new and existing clients.
You are a Certified Occupational Hygienist COH AIOH or a Certified Industrial Hygienist ABIH, or equivalent with at least 8 years work experience in Occupational Hygiene. Mature resilient, enthusiastic, conscientious, and persistent you adapt to the needs of the role and are flexible with hours of work, prepared to travel and spend time away from home.
Your referees can attest to your commitment to customer service excellence and your ability to work with others in a highly professional and collegiate manner.
This is an opportunity to join a company that continues to grow and be part of a highly professional team based culture with an inclusive organisation that values their employees and who will actively support your ongoing professional development.
For more information please call Garry King on 02 8912 9888 or apply online quoting Ref. No. 23862.Click here to apply online