Manager, U.S. Corporate Tax
Our international public practice client is seeking a U.S. Corporate Tax Leader to join its rapidly growing practice in Calgary.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Work closely with Senior Managers & Tax Partner to manage a rapidly growing portfolio of clients.
- Engage in business development activities to identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients to continually grow the practice.
- Research U.S. corporate tax issues to deliver effective tax advice for clients.
- Develop yourself and team’s technical competency in U.S corporate tax.
- Assist in managing and leading a team to execute a large number of tax engagements.
- Train, mentor and supervise a highly engaged team of tax professionals.
Your strengths include:
- 5+ years' U.S. tax experience, focus on corporate tax, with some experience working in the U.S. market.
- Bachelor’s degree in accountancy or commerce.
- U.S. CPA or Canadian CPA, and/or JD degree
- Master’s degree in Tax considered an asset.
- Experience working with U.S. cross border and international tax issues, including tax planning and research of tax issues.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Recruitment Partners or email Colin Grandysh, CPA, CA (email@example.com) for more information.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!