Company is seeking a Site/Civil Project Manager/Engineer to join its collaborative team in Bethlehem, PA. This individual will serve a key function in providing land development engineering experience through site/civil design and efforts that support management of projects, supervision of staff engineers, and interfacing with clients. In this role, you will have an opportunity to fuel the company’s growth in the PA market, with the backing of a well-established firm.
- Effectively design and manage all aspects of land development projects from concept through completion;
- Perform and oversee site design including layout, grading, drainage, infrastructure, erosion and sediment control, etc. from concept through design and permitting, and to completion;
- Write and review draft reports, including feasibility studies, stormwater management reports, technical specifications, and utility reports;
- Perform and manage multiple projects and tasks within specific budgets, schedules, and deadlines. Plan, schedule and develop task and project budgets. Prepare progress reports, draft change orders, draft invoices, and project billings; and
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering;
- Possess valid Arizona Professional Engineer licensure;
- Experience in related site/civil land development engineering and permitting;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D;
- Possess an entrepreneurial and professional demeanor, as well as strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills;
- Ability to perform hydrologic/hydraulic analysis, stormwater management design, and related design including preparing NPDES permit applications;
- Desire and ability to seek out new business opportunities and develop additional clients while maintaining project workload;
- Demonstrated ability to work with staff, clients, and regulatory agencies; and
- A collaborative team builder with excellent interpersonal and social skills.
This company is committed to employee wellbeing and providing a healthy and safe work environment. They provide a rich array of programs and benefits to help their employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Their comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
They offer flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; buddy and mentoring programs; employee resource groups; and much more!