Job Cost Administrator
Our client is searching for a Job Cost Administrator with accounts payable experience in a construction environment.
The candidate would be responsible for handling administration and support accounts payable and other aspects of accounting cycles.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Collaborate with Project manager in drafting and processing progressive claims
- Assess established project budgets to ensure accuracies and/or gaps
- Prepare filing and provide ad hoc duties in relation to Progress Claims and Billing
- Monitor subcontract claims by validating postings
- Manage and tracking of all hold backs
- Ensure appropriate purchase coding to projects is aligned
- Identify ad hoc duties in relation to Supplier Reconciliation
- Ensure purchase orders match subcontractors invoices
- Assist in process subtrade holdback release, including reconciling holdback dollars & collecting documentation
Your strengths include:
- 2+ years of construction experience in a finance role considered an asset
- knowledge of Sage Timberline considered an asset
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Lily Brooks.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!