Consistently voted as one of Washington’s Best Workplaces! We are a premier union commercial electrical contractor and we are adding a Virtual Construction Services Project Manager to our team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a solid team with room for growth and development.
This is an immediate full-time opening.
What you will do
- Manage the staff, scope, budget, and BIM coordination efforts for various types of commercial construction projects.
- Responsible for creating and facilitating the BIM plan for all assigned projects. Including but not limited to
- Review, evaluate, and comment on the BIM Execution Plans provided by both the Design and the Construction BIM Teams.
- Provide oversight of the project Design and Construction Teams to ensure that the requirements of the client’s BIM Guidelines are properly and adequately addressed.
- Interface between the various project stakeholders to ensure that the model content conforms to the owner’s data requirements.
- Establish an effective communication plan to all project stakeholders
- Creating and maintaining the internal BIM execution plan for all assigned project(s).
- Facilitate internal and external BIM project kick-off meetings.
- Attend to technical issues related to model health and general troubleshooting.
- Track project related coordination issues and communicate with project stakeholders any impacts to the BIM/Construction schedule
- Work with the field and prefab teams to create plans for the implementation of model-based prefabrication.
- Provide quality control for completeness and adherence to company standards of all shop drawings.
- Provide oversight, and facilitate the maintenance of the project documents and information (i.e Submittals, Contract Drawings, Schedules, etc…. )
- Provide oversight of a clash free constructible model for a successful installation
- Provide oversight in the development of the final as-built model to be delivered to the owner at the end of the project.
- Train and develop team members and create project-specific work teams
- Manage the implementation of supporting software for BIM
- Stay informed on the best practices for use of Revit, BIM Track, Navisworks, and BIM 360 Design.
- Knowledge of electrical system installation, design, and code compliance.
- Two to three years as a Trade Coordinator.
- Two to three years as a Project Manager or Superintendent is preferred.
- Ability to implement innovative BIM tools and practices on large projects in a cost-effective and sustainable manner
- Demonstrates leadership abilities in dealing with Owners, Architects, Subcontractors, Executives and peers
- Advanced Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, BIM 360 Design and other BIM (3D/ 4D/5D) related software
- Knowledge and skill in developing/authoring/ reviewing BIM Execution Plans for large, complex Projects
- Understanding and experience using BimForum LOD Specification and AIA Model Element Table
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Compensation: DOE
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage; no premium cost to employee
- Life and Disability Benefit
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Program / Profit Sharing / Discretionary Bonus
- Wellness Program which includes health club reimbursement
- Education Reimbursement Benefit, Legal Benefit
- Paid Holidays & PTO Package
- Onsite Gym and Weekly Yoga
- Bagel Fridays
This employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
*Prime Electric does not engage with or utilize recruiting or placement agencies for any recruiting or hiring needs. Prime hiring managers are not authorized to review or accept resume referrals from any agencies.