endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
ADAS - Project Manager
What we offer:
We develop cutting-edge technology for the Future Car. Our international, agile and highly collaborative teams aim to accelerate the growth in Autonomous Driving and be the leader in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
With 7500 employees in 13 countries, our growing team has the goal to lead the revolution underway in the automotive industry…and then be the pioneer for what comes next.
What you'll do:
Support customer vehicles automation features ranging from SAE Level 2 to Level 4. Our products to support these features include Cameras, Radars, LiDARs, Thermal Imaging Systems, Mapping Systems, Driver Monitoring Systems and other ADAS ECUs.
- Primary customer interface for all aspects of the project development
- Project Manager acts as the Project Team Lead from quote to launch:
- Commercial: Maintain or improve profitability from sourcing
- Timing : Lead Cross Functional Team in support of project milestones (Internal & Customer)
- Risk Mitigation & Issues Management
- Monitor risks and issues (Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, Financial) on assigned project
- Mitigate risks, resolve issues with support from the Cross Functional Team
- Escalate and focus management attention as needed
- Manage the project team and deliverables according to our Product Development System (APQP-based)
- Schedule and coordinate Cross Functional Team meetings
- Ensure standards are respected in the development process
- Own & update list of open points for internal and customer meetings & facilitate completion of tasks
- Facilitate with plant Quality team the project APQP plan
- Global travel may be required to manufacturing facilities and customer sites.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelors Degree required, Bachelor's Science in Engineering preferred
- Must have minimum 5 years industry experience
- Project Management experience (MS Project skills would be an asset)
- Strong understanding of product development process
- Manufacturing & quality experience in automotive industry
- Electronics experience preferred
- Customer focus: Understand customer needs and ensure deliverables meet customer expectations
- Leadership: Strong leadership qualities and ability to lead a large team
- Teamwork: Engage & inspire others; drive collaboration
- Build trust: Honest, transparent and reliable
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.