Insurance Company - Wholesale E&S - MGA
Commercial Lines Insurance
Work at Home or Office (Virtual)
Reference ID: MGMTGC-12
MGMT Global Consulting is working with one of the nation's largest specialty wholesale insurance brokerages. This client works with top-rated carriers to design robust coverage for their clients. Our employees are fueled by a culture built around teamwork, creativity, and responsiveness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The primary focus is to assist the Underwriter/Broker Senior in servicing and operational management of accounts.
- Underwrites, services, and manages assigned accounts.
- Has Production and Service goals been assigned and is measured on the attainment of both?
- Underwrites individual insurance applications to cover property and casualty with guidelines set for the issuance of policies on a standard or substandard basis.
- Determines whether to accept, modify, or decline a risk by evaluating the property's value, location, usage, safety features, and other information pertinent to the decision.
- Has frequent contact with field to gather information on which to base and defend underwriting decisions.
- Bachelor's degree and three or more years related professional experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications and Microsoft Office.
- Assignments are broad and usually require originality and ingenuity.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements
- Submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
- Eighteen years of age or older.
- Willing to submit to a background investigation, any employment offer is conditioned upon a background investigation's successful completion.
- Unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S. For U.S. employment opportunities, MGMT Global Consulting hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on the shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. MGMT will require proof of work authorization.
- Willing to execute Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality, and non-disclosure.
This key client offers competitive salaries and benefits, including medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
* For All Insurance Professionals Confidentiality is of importance. Inquiries are made on a confidential basis only. This is a Professional Organization with an impeccable reputation built from many years of conducting themselves in a manner they would want to be treated if they were making the inquiry themselves. Honesty, Integrity, and Respect are characteristics not only expected they are required from the individuals that make up the organization as well as the Professionals it is considering for An Opportunity.
See more opportunities: www.mgmtglobal.com
Department: Sales & Service
Required Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Some Travel Required
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)